Tuesday, April 7, 2009

future unknown

"The idea of the Pacifice sounded good, but I was afraid that actually being there would scare me to death-- the bigness of it." - Stephen King, Rita Hayworth and the Shawshank Redemption (from the novella Different Seasons)

tomorrow, i will be taking a step toward what i have always wanted to do.  i am hesitant and afraid of where it might lead but tingling with excitement... not different from how i felt the morning i rammed into a quasi-rockstar at a mall.  

i hope that this turns out to be as wonderful as that experience.  
i hope to be able to see all my dreams come true.
i hope i have the courage to take this leap of faith.
when all else fails, hope will be all i have.
so i hope.

Song of the Day: A Change In My Life
Standing cold and scared on top of blue hill,
There came one moment, when I lost my will.
I prayed for mercy, please Lord take me away.
Oh give me sunshine where I only see grey.
My past had a hold on me, it can't be denied,
And the changes don't come easily.


No comments:

Post a Comment