Friday, March 27, 2009

of wednesday mornings, saturday afternoons and friday evenings

on a warm saturday afternoon in march, all it took was a two minute bathroom conversation to reduce me to a sissy.  i was treated with more kindness, understanding and patience than i deserved.  my friends stood by me through the darkest hours and cried when my eyes were all dried out. 

on a friday evening in march, i realized i did choose the right path five months ago although this was not one i meant to take.  i don't plan to stay long but i'm sure glad i walked a few meters of it.

next wednesday is still hazy but whatever it is that the fog covers, i know somebody will be there with me in the moment of great weakness (whether it be from being too happy or on the verge of breaking down).  they say i should claim my right.  i am claiming it, i just don't know if the courts will agree with me.

all i have to do now is wait for mr. anderson telling me that he can hear the sound of inevitability.  the wait is pure torture.

Song of the Day:  Dazed, Beautiful and Bruised (by Catatonia)
Between the lines I think you'll find
Lessons learned from alleys blind
Beauty can turn sour
But recognise through all the lies
The hero of the hour

No comments:

Post a Comment