Sunday, September 21, 2008

arrival under stress

Singing while walking home with tears welling up in my eyes after Dean Albano's encouraging pat on the back... I reached my front door and thought of the marine insurance concept of arrival under stress, which i love so much but never got to use during the bar...
I'm movin, I'm comin
Can you hear what I hear?
It's calling you my dear out of reach
I can hear it calling you
I'm comin not drowning, swimming closer to you
it is defined as the arrival at the nearest and most convenient port, if during the voyage the vessel cannot continue the trip to the port of destination due to:
1. lack of provisions (naubusan ng baon o kaya walang naaral);
2. well-founded fear of seizure, privateers or pirates (takot sa mga baristang nagdidiscuss); and
3. by reason of any accident of the sea disabling it to navigate (i.e. extreme mental fatigue).

I SAID NO PENTEL PEN, ONLY FOUNTAIN PEN DURING THE BAR!!! one more week and it'll be over. di na ako uulit.

Song of the Hour: Pure Shores (by All Saints)
Many faces I have seen
Many places I have been
Walked the deserts, swam the shores
Many faces I have known
Many ways in which Ive grown
Movin closer on my own

No comments:

Post a Comment