Monday, October 13, 2008

of monday surprises, bras and pajama parties

the perfect monday morning scene would be me stumbling through the house (while the rest of the pajama party-ers were asleep) carrying a huge green laundry basket wearing my class t-shirt and a pair of old sweatpants and walking upon the new object of my affection in the midst of the usual chaos of the bakeshop.

mondays never fail me. that's why there is a monday morning playlist on my iPod.
thank God i remembered to wear a bra.

Song of the Day: The Day Before I Went Away (by Texas)
I wish you'd known me when I was much younger
As I closed my eyes upon the world
But now an open mind which seems much stronger
A perfect doubting of your every word
You know I'm renowned
And feel its a lonely time I've had
But it never felt that bad

1 comment:

  1. buti nalang may bra!!!! hehehe hope di nya narinig lahat ng pang aasar namin over brunch, lolz. love you nikki! I already miss the fabric softener scent! hahaha. have a nice time in US and come back home safe!

    ReplyDelete