Sunday, October 26, 2008

the yellow brick road

in the wizard of oz, a lost dorothy had to get to emerald city to see the wizard and find her way home. the good witch of the north told her to follow the yellow brick road and the munchkins echoed the good witch's advice with a song. lacking a yellow brick road in this journey, i remembered what a friend once said: "if you're lost, follow the signs."

i wonder where these signs will lead me.

i don't think i'm quite ready to see the man behind the curtain and click the ruby slippers to take me to san francisco. for now, i'd rather have the illusion that the great and powerful oz does exist.

Song of the Day: Never A Day (by Wood)
Could be a song on the radio
Could be that feeling from long ago
Could be that accidental photo I find
When I'm looking for something else
But I found you

No comments:

Post a Comment