Friday, October 3, 2008

ramblings

excited about my upcoming trip, i couldn't stop talking about it. lulu asked me where i would be going and i said the east coast and a week in california. and of course, being the eternal hopeless romantic, she said that if i run into my kenshin (even though san francisco is miles away from LA), it's one big sign that i can't ignore and i need to do something about it. it happens everyday but not to me, i know that now. all i can do is enjoy the ride, wish him well and see where it takes me.
one step at a time, that's my new mantra. always faithful, with courage, taking one step at a time.

Song of the Day: White Flag (by Dido)

And when we meet, which I'm sure we will
All that was there will be there still
I'll let it pass and hold my tongue
And you will think that I've moved on.

No comments:

Post a Comment